- IT Software Engineer
- Bukit Minyak Industrial Park
- August 10, 2017
- August 10, 2017
- September 10, 2017
- Assists in current (MAS200) system support & maintenance.
- Assists in SAP Business One implementation and user support including data integration, report writing, software configurations, forms and queries development
- Liaise with relevant department on the project / enhancement / fixes
- Perform verification of the projects / enhancement / fixes before implement to real production environment
- Prepare the UAT test plan, test script and sign off of a project / enhancement / fixes
- Prepare and ensure all other documentation related to project are completed (Test plan, test script, UAT sign off & approval)
- Perform technical support to user on the current and news implementation application
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provide user training and support for new application rollout.
- Ensure all IT policies and standards operations are enforced
- SAP Business One experience or ERP software knowledge
- Strong SQL scripting and query writing skills
- Strong report writing tool skills/Crystal Reports skills
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidates. Do you have a desire to succeed?
Candidates who are interested into this position, please kindly send in your latest resume at LeeFung.email@example.com or call at 012-4883319 for further info. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.