- HR Business Partner
- Human Resource
- Bukit Minyak Industrial Park
- November 24, 2017
- November 24, 2017
- February 24, 2018
The position has responsibility for driving HR strategy, initiatives and directives. and accountable for leading organizational change, organizational development, talent acquisition, talent management, environmental, health and safety, employee relations, communication, payroll and benefits, and all other related HR matters for AGCO GSI.
- Drive HR strategy to ensure optimal performance in support of company strategy.
- Define and manage the talent acquisition strategy and implement talent acquisition process with clear roles and responsibilities between HR and hiring managers.
- Define and implement talent management strategy to ensure retention, development, and promotion of top talent.
- Support Line Manager in establishing company culture and behaviors supporting core values (respect, transparency, accountability, teamwork, integrity).
- Provides consulting and support to line management on all HR on various business initiatives in order to collaborate and streamline processes/efficiencies.
- Lead, support, and develop HR staff in support of company strategy and objectives.
- Driving change programmes – deliver continuous organizational and productivity improvements.
- Partner with Global Training to ensure training and development needs are being met for GSI.
- Bachelor’s degree in business admin., HR, or related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in HR as a HR generalist and/or 3+ years corporate HRBP experience
- Previous experience working in a multi-national company preferred.
- Broad knowledge of all HR processes (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits, labor law, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills can approach others pro-actively and train/coach.
- Able to quickly adapt to a fast changing environment and excel in change management
Candidates who are interested in this position, kindly send in your latest resume to:
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.