- HR Generalist
- Human Resource
- Simpang Ampat
- October 24, 2019
- October 24, 2019
- December 24, 2019
The role will be to deliver critical day to day tasks for assigned countries/production line within the end-to-end Payroll and Benefits process and the work to do will be essential to ensure the successful provision of these services to our employees. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to performing daily sustaining administration duties across all Payroll and Benefits processes within established target timeline.
- To ensure quality and customer satisfaction targets are met understanding and maintaining country specific content knowledge for legal and tax requirements in order to keep AGCO legal and in control.
- Managing employee queries to resolution within established target timeline.
- Partnering with regional team in order to support complex issue resolution, program changes and new program implementation
- Ensure adherence to all Document Retention, Reporting and Audit requirements
- Performing ongoing analysis of current Payroll and Benefits Administration in terms of process, systems and structures leading to recommended process improvements.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline Degree in Human Resource, Finance, Accounting will be an added advantage or equivalent business experience.
- Attention to detail with ability to deliver quality output whilst working under pressure and to tight timelines.
- Proficient in English language, both written and verbal
- Strong business partnering, influencing & stakeholder management skills are essential in order to support the regional requirements, suppliers and remote team partners.
- Computer literacy, analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail and data are required.
- Ability to be versatile coping with ambiguity and work odd hours when required
- Advance skill in Microsoft Excel.
- Payroll and accounting experience would be an advantage.