- HR Manager
- Human Resource
- Bukit Minyak
- September 30, 2019
- September 30, 2019
- January 30, 2019
Creates and ensures all Human Resources processes upon Regional requirements applying existing rulings from Corporate. Provides proficient consulting and support to line management on all HR related topics such as resource management, recruiting, talent management, succession planning performance appraisal and remuneration. Proactively advise and instruct line management upon HR processes. Identifies with line management their HR needs based on (business strategy) and provide proactively the respective support. Supervises HR administration ensuring data consistency/quality and timeliness.
Resource Management & Recruiting:
- Proactively engage on long-term resource planning of line managers
- Advise and support evaluation of correct resource deployment
- Lead recruitment process
- Advises line managers to create job requirements
- Advises line managers to create job description
- Conducts interviews and advises line management in candidate selection
Talent Management & Succession Planning:
- Ensure and implement regional talent management and succession planning process.
- Analyze human capital and advise line managers in regular meetings on talent deployment and development.
- Ensure progression steps (regional and cross-regional) for high potentials
- Advises line managers on talent management
- Drive performance management processes of all levels by establishing clear processes and timelines communicating appropriately.
- Advise line managers in usage of systems and process.
- Train new employee and line managers on system and processes.
- Review/monitor data consistency and timeliness of performance and development goals.
Remuneration (Compensation & Benefit):
- Supervise data consistency in GROW, Payroll system, Reward
- Regional project leads upon request and organization of regional HR team
- Supports region on projects upon request and expertise
- Supervision/Guidance of local HR administration (quality, timelines)
- Trains, develops direct reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Must have a wide and deep general knowledge about all HR processes:
– Expert and owner of local HR processes
– Excellent people management skills
– Good understanding of regional HR processes
- This role requires a high level of understanding of the organizational structure. This role is a point of contact to the human resources department within the Region for each area of business for all departments.High lever of technical (HR) skills as well as interpersonal skills are required in this position.
- Knowledge of the industry and other industries is required when advertising the company as preferred employer and when recruiting new employees to the company.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Specialized knowledge in HR services such as recruiting, international assignments, payroll, data management
- Broad knowledge about all HR processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, can approach people proactively, can train/coach
- Self driven
- Can do attitude
- Accountable, trustworthy
- Team oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Approachable and highly flexible
- Able to quick adapt to a fast moving environment
- Customer Focused, high level of confidentiality and a multicultural personality
- Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin is of an advantage