- IT Executive
- March 7, 2019
- March 7, 2019
- April 7, 2019
- Perform system maintenance that includes installation, configuration, upgrading, troubleshooting and monitoring in IT relevant hardware and software.
- Provide hardware, network and software technical support to the end user or relevant units in normal working hours as well as any emergency condition after the working hours.
- Provision of IT infrastructure services including computer, application, local and WAN network, IT security support and administration.
- Maintain on legal software and update software database- Audit License
- Create, update and maintain IT documentation, SOP.
- Monitors the preparation and analysis of statistics on system and network utilization and availability.
- Sourcing and suggest improvement of company’s software and hardware.
- Maintain the current labelling of the computer hardware and software.
- Assist in maintaining company CCTV, Door Access and alarm system in good condition.
- Ensure all IT policies and standards operations are enforced.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): operating system, Microsoft window server, hardware, software and networking troubleshooting & configuration, Networking – LAN, TCP/IP.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Minyak Industrial Park.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.