- IT Lead
- Bukit MInyak Industrial Park
- March 1, 2018
- March 1, 2018
- April 1, 2018
• Responsible for providing a stable and secure IT infrastructure, included support for all IT hardware and software
• Lead a team of resources as direct and matrix reporting relationships in project delivery and support environments
• Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, configuration and master data maintenance
• Lead execution of tasks to achieve scope, schedule, financial, and quality commitments
• Provide technical guidance to coach and mentor junior staff to build technical expertise and share knowledge
• Strategic development, management and planning of overall IT Systems and infrastructure
• Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including SOX, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
• Review IT systems and procedures for continuous improvement
• Manage the implementation of SAP system throughout the company
• Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma, professional degree, master’s degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management
• Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions
• Experience in SAP Business One will be an advantage
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidates. Do you have a desire to succeed?
Candidates who are interested into this position, please kindly send in your latest resume to Charlene Low at LingYing.Low@agcocorp.com for further info. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.