- Product Engineer
- Product Design
- Bukit Minyak
- March 6, 2019
- March 5, 2019
- April 5, 2019
- Design and develop new products (NDP) as required and carry out the assigned projects using project management tool and NPI process which consists of 6 phases i.e. definition, feasibility, development, validation, implementation and evaluation.
- Design and develop enchantments/ continuous product improvement for the existing product range.
- Continuous interrogation and VA/VE analysis of current and new products and competitors products to identify and initiate product improvements for cost saving, quality, performance, reliability and safety.
- Create engineering drawings and process drawings using Creo 3D design tool.
- Build prototypes, products and system for testing and validation.
- Responsible for tooling and machine acquisition when necessary.
- Support other departments where required on issues of a technical nature, materials specifications and manufacturing processes.
- Develop, prepare and maintain engineering data documentation as required, including CAD drawings, BOM, costing data, technical construction files, design calculations, bills of materials, technical specifications, product manual, marketing literature, test data, etc.
- Travel occasionally is required within national and international coverage to provide technical support to field or customers.
- Ensure the products meet all mandatory legislation and safety standards.
- Create and update BOM and made available in an accurate, relevant and timely manner.
- Execute engineering changes by ECN process and liaison with other departments on the change effect areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Creo 3D design tool.
- Experience in controller, relay panel, switchboard or DB would be an advantage.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Minyak.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.