- Production Cost Controller
- Accounting or Costing or Finance or Economics
- Bukit MInyak Industrial Park
- March 2, 2018
- March 2, 2018
- April 2, 2018
- Maintain and improve processes and controls associated with manufacturing costs, BOM and inventory valuation
- Monitor cost center spending within the manufacturing and distribution operations.
Drill down through work center costs to understand specific product/process cost streams.
- Analyse actual labour, material and overhead cost against standard and budget.
Prepare analysis report and meaningful commentary
- Analyse production capacity and outsource activity to ensure optimization of
plant capacity to achieve cost effectiveness
- Calculate and analyse price and quantity variances for key raw materials and material
efficiency variances for all product lines
- Assist in budgeting materials, labour and overhead at the plant level
- Development of financial tools to assist cost savings tracking for continuous improvement
- Coordinate development of accounting processes throughout plant to ensure inventory cost accuracy
- Perform ad-hoc duties including in support of ongoing business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Costing or Finance or Economics or other professional accountancy qualifications
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Innovative, meticulous, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command in English and Malay
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidates. Do you have a desire to succeed?
Candidates who are interested into this position, please kindly send in your latest resume to Charlene Low at LingYing.Low@agcocorp.com . Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.