- Production Planner
- Manufacturing & Planning
- Bukit Minyak Industrial Park
- August 9, 2017
- August 9, 2017
- September 9, 2017
This incumber needs to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. Duties include reviewing and distributing production schedules, and work orders; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates and inventory levels.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation
- Analyse, prepare and release documents needed for production
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand
- Assist in developing production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization
- Maintains the production schedule and review the material shortage list
- Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet
Production schedule and customer expectation
- Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory
- Maintain production data entry and ensure data accuracy in system
- Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies, inventory or additional information as requested from production, sales and planning
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Detail oriented person, can work independently and fast learner
- Ability to communicate with people from all functions within internal and external customer
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidates. Do you have a desire to succeed?
Candidates who are interested into this position, please kindly send in your latest resume at LeeFung.firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 012-4883319 for further info. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.