- Production Team Lead
- Simpang Ampat
- November 12, 2019
- November 12, 2019
- April 12, 2019
Production team leader is responsible for manufacturing items in a production plant are carried out efficiently and with strict adherence to quality standards.
The main task includes leading production members of department and co-coordinating several activities, including operating machines, production, processing, packaging, sorting etc.
He also ensure that safety rules and procedures are strictly followed in the production department. To perform his role effectively, leader of production teams are expected to have strong leadership skills and expected to be able to direct, control, correct and motivate the team members to achieve the target.
- Formulate strategies that would help to reduce production costs without compromising the standard of end products.
- Work hard-in-hand with the Plant Manager to plan, budget to control production activities and equipment used.
- Enforce safety rules on production team members to avoid accidents and production hazards.
- Ensure that all team members wear personal protective equipment during in production.
- Write reports, keep track of expenses, create budgets and plan production goals, schedule and keep track of workers attendance.
- Interview and plan cross training schedule for workers.
- Conduct daily meeting and regular performance reviews with team members.
- Mediate between workers and the management to enhance smooth communication and settle disputes.
- Inspect works done by production team members to ensure that they meet product quality standard.
- Collaborate with production planner for delivery and backlog schedule.
- Relevant Manufacturing/Industrial engineering degree is preferred.
- Diploma in Engineering with min 3 years experience in the related industry.
- People management skill in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in machine-controlled environment, able to troubleshoot and know-how.
- Communicate effectively to team in both oral and written language.