- QA Engineer
- Simpang Ampat
- November 20, 2019
- November 20, 2019
- December 30, 2019
The incumbent is responsible mainly on Quality Control for Structure.
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining Structure quality control system.
- Managing the quality system by providing work direction for quality control inspectors.
- Perform incoming, in-process and outgoing inspection if required and identify critical points in the manufacturing process and supplier process.
- To handle customer complaints and inquiries on quality issue. Responsible for customer feedback, perform in-house investigation for any quality issues, provide timely corrective action to customer and drive internal team for continual improvement.
- Lead internal departments solving problems by addressing root cause and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Generate reports and present data analysis to improve quality standard and resolve quality issues.
- Act as liaison between company and local/oversea suppliers communicating and resolving quality issues and processes.
- Establish and manage suppliers’ performance against QA requirement and act on results to assure necessary corrective measures are implemented. Travel to suppliers and buy of the parts quality if necessary
- Manage and provide QA/QC related training: QA standard operation, Inspection criteria etc.
- Assist in achieving the required KPI’s and Metrics while insuring product standards are met that will meet customers’ expectations.
- Drive materials purge activity and ensure non-conformity parts have implemented the purge activity for affected parts. Ensure affected materials are segregated and identified.
- Participate in First Article Inspection request and approval to ensure necessary requirements been fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s Degree Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, outlook and Excel is required.
- Basic general knowledge about production processes related to welding, punching, assemblies, and fabrication.
- Prefer has working experiences in plastic molding or sheet metal stamping or CNC machining or spray painting & plating or assembly processes.
- Minimum 1-year broad based quality engineering experience in manufacturing.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply if the person is a fast learner.
- Experience in ISO-9001 quality systems and with Quality analysis tools such as SPC, Design of Experiments, Failure Mode Effects Analysis, APQP, PPAP, Risk management and acceptance sampling.
- Required analytical skills in utilizing multiple sources of input in evaluating issues within the overall quality processes and operation.