- QA Engineer
- Bukit Minyak Industrial Park
- August 9, 2017
- August 9, 2017
- September 9, 2017
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining quality control system
- Managing the quality system by providing work direction for quality control supervisors and various levels of inspectors
- Perform incoming, in-process and outgoing inspection if required and identify critical points in the manufacturing process and supplier process
- Generate reports and present data analysis to improve quality standard and resolve quality issues
- Act as liaison between Company and local/oversea suppliers communicating and resolving quality issues and processes
- Establish and manage vendor performance against QA requirement and act on results to assure necessary corrective measures are implemented
- Manage and provide QA/QC related training: QA standard operation, Inspection criteria and etc
- Assist in achieving the required KPI’s and Metrics while insuring product standards are met that will meet customers’ expectations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent fields.
- At least 1 year broad based quality engineering experience in manufactuing.
- Preferably has experience in plastic molding, sheet metal stamping, CNC machining, spray painting & plating and assembly processes.
- Effective written communication skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidates. Do you have a desire to succeed?
Candidates who are interested into this position, please kindly send in your latest resume at LeeFung.email@example.com or call at 012-4883319 for further info. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.