- Sales Support Coordinator (Based KL)
- Customer Service
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur
- August 29, 2017
- August 29, 2017
- September 29, 2017
The incumbent is responsible to perform in variety of activities in coordinate with internal department and external customer to ensure the order from customer delivery on time and timeliness in responding to customers complaints. To establish a partnership with each member of the Sales Team to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and ultimately be a strong contributor to the achievement of department and company sales volume goals.
- Sales enquiry
- Handle in-coming sales enquiries from corporate account by telephone, fax and email.
- Answer Internal and customers enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders
- Prepare the quotation for the customer or sales enquiry accordance to the quotation procedures.
- Correspondence with customer in order to meet the requirement of customer.
- Follow up all enquiries, preparing contract / proposal
- Shipment co-ordination
- Sales order processing by follow the Sales order procedures after customer confirmation of order.
- To follow up the status of all the order put in our production.
- To co-ordinate with warehouse & production for goods availability and shipping department on timely delivery of service.
- To co-ordinate with customer if have any problem to get agreements between both party.
- To co-ordination with finance department to ensure the payment received before delivery.
- Customer Complaints
- Manage and handling the customer complaints.
- Liaise with Engineering, production and warehouse department regarding the complaint from customer.
- Attend and provide solution to customers’ complaints
- Liaising with account department on the payment status of the customer.
- Monitoring the customer credit limit.
- To follow up the payment from customer.
- Organizing and co-ordinating all Sales or Customers meeting requests
- Assist in organising and attending trade fair promotional trips on behalf of the company. This may involve evening and weekend work and will consist some business trips
- Record & Report
- To maintain the accurate customer’s database in MAS 200 system.
- To maintain up to data the customer records
- To maintain the customer record in Quote Management System
- To prepared the monthly quote report and submitted in a timely manner
- To ensure the standard quote formula and part reference are accurate and updated
- To ensure the data and formulation in Quote Management System are maintained and update
- To compile and submit weekly new customer report to FCPA compliance center in timely manner
- People Development
- To conduct training on Quote Management System for new hiring sales support coordinator
- To conduct in house quote training for sales support team on the design change for each system
- Dealer Development
- To carry out dealer survey by quarterly
- Organizing and co-ordinating product training to dealer.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidates. Do you have a desire to succeed?
C3-5-13 Solaris Dutamas
Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Candidates who are interested into this position, please kindly send in your latest resume at LeeFung.email@example.com or call at 012-4883319 for further info. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.