- Sales Director
- Bukit Minyak
- October 30, 2019
- October 30, 2019
- April 30, 2020
- Drive and lead on Sales Team on implementation of agreed strategic and work in concert with Greater Asia Marketing Services and Distribution Development.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Managing sales activities to achieve net sales, gross margin and market share targets.
- Ensure that the strategic development and implementation activities are consistent with the corporate strategic plan, and are targeted to achieve or exceed sales revenue, net contribution, cash flow, market share and return on sales goals.
- Manage the commercial relationship with the distribution network in order to position for long term business sustainability execute the strategic direction for sales and marketing activities in the territory to improve shareholder value.
- Monitor the quality of marketing and sales information and define data improvement programs
- Maintain the appropriate contacts with customers, dealers, employees, suppliers and the general public in the assigned territory.
- Interface with technical support internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners.
- Improve and Optimize all sales processes with an emphasis on the Sales CRM (Sales-force) to drive sales conversion.
- Ensure effective execution of the Leads Management and Leads Optimization Process within the sales organisation.
- Networks regularly for business growth opportunities and uses networks to effectively stay attuned with market and competitor intelligence.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, driving commercial opportunities and negotiation processes.
- To be able to transverse a market with a challenging and complex nature
- 70% travelling outside the country is required.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate, Regional or equivalent.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Mandarin is of an advantage.