- Sales Lead Manager
- Simpang Ampat
- October 30, 2019
- October 30, 2019
- January 30, 2020
- Provide day-to-day leadership to sales support staff to support the sales department’s goals and objectives.
- Coordinates planning activities for the sales department. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales department’s planning efforts.
- Recommends and creates revisions and improvements to report which strengthen sales departments knowledge of key growth areas (regions/product lines).
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Coordinate with marketing the development and deployment of sales communication that keep the distribution channel aware of initiatives, key dates, and other important sales information. As well as ensure all relevant sales materials are published by marketing on website and dealer cloud.
- Improve sales and operational process to improve our dealer experience and make it easier to do business with us.
- Be knowledgeable on our products, markets, and our sales team, and use that knowledge to identify and drive improvements in our sales strategy.
- Implement sales/marketing policies, procedures and guidelines to deliver sales volume and create culture of accountability.
- Identify effective trade show and demonstration strategy for each region.
- Ensure team performs job related tasks in a safe manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, driving commercial opportunities and negotiation processes.
- To be able to transverse a market with a challenging and complex nature
- 70% travelling outside the country is required
- Preferably Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.