- Sales Manager (Indonesia)
- August 29, 2019
- August 29, 2019
- February 29, 2020
- To be responsible on sales and marketing for the company’s range of products by maintaining it’s existing customer and developing new customer through giving them quality services which meet their need.
- To cultivate close working partnerships, follow-up with customer.
- To promote the company and prospect for new customers.
- To develop aggressive sales strategy and achieve sales targets.
- To carry out daily sales activities and achieve personnel sales budget set by the company.
- To take order, price quotations, liaison with customers on pre-production requirements and to provide all necessary information to ensure goods are produced according to customers’ specifications & delivered on time.
- To coordinate between sales and production to meet customers need and requirement.
- To do credit assessment of new and existing customers and provide up-to-date information on customers’ requirements & financial position whenever necessary.
- To source for new clients while developing a business development plan for the company.
- To develop new customer base and provide service excellence to existing customers.
- Handle customers’ complaints and to verify defective products.
- To provide market feedback on customers’ developments, competitors’ activities and the industry in general to management on regular basis.
- To identify target accounts and customer needs, propose solutions and devise strategies to overcome competitive obstacles.
- To prepare the monthly quote report and sales variances report.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least a diploma in any related business studies.
- Advanced capabilities for Microsoft Office Suite and experience using CRM software. Moderate user of English but good command of local language in assigned territories.
- Good understanding of animal protein production supply industry. At least 5 years working experience in the industry.
- Moderate travel in assigned territories or country and quarterly travel to HQ for sales conference. Travel maybe required to attend exhibitions and trainings whenever assigned.