- Sales Manager (Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos & Indonesia)
- Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos & Indonesia
- August 9, 2017
- August 9, 2017
- September 9, 2017
The primary focus of this position is accountable for managing sales for GSI’s products and services in within a defined geographic/region area.
In addition, this position will be responsible for implementing an aggressive sales plan and ensuring sales quotas are met or exceeded.
Managing Sales Activities
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls;
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Senior Management.
- Collaborates with Senior management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- To take order, price quotations, liaison with customers on pre-production requirements and to provide all necessary information to ensure goods are produced according to customers’ specifications & delivered on time.
- Handling the inquiries from existing, new customer and regain loss customers; and provides details about the products offered over the phone or via e-mails or site visit.
Managing Sales Pipeline
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is up to date.
- Responsible to ensure all accounts application forms are duly filed and completed with full documents before make sales to any new customer. No sales will be affected until full sets of documents have been completed and duly approved by The Management
- Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations, articulately and confidently
- Minimum Degree in any related field.
- Minimum 2 + years’ experience in sales, business development and relationship management.
- Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills
- Customer orientation
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to the right candidates. Do you have a desire to succeed?
Candidates who are interested into this position, please kindly send in your latest resume at LeeFung.firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 012-4883319 for further info. Only shortlisted candidate will be notify.