- Warehouse Manager
- Distribution/ Logistics/ Retail Management
- August 29, 2019
- August 29, 2019
- February 29, 2020
- Manage and lead department warehouse to ensure effectively of daily activities.
- Develop or improve the department standard operating procedure (SOP) which includes process, procedures and policies.
- Manage the entire process in Warehouse activities, including inbound, outbound, cycle count, inventory control, logistics and distribution, ensuring effectively functional processes to avoid costly delay and lost opportunities.
- Make recommendations to improve Warehouse that deal with long-term constraint, storage space, inventory targets, the current forecast and backlog.
- Lead and coordination on shipment schedule plan and works closely with different departments.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to Warehouse department.
- Manage and monitor all transaction, performance evaluation and risk assessment including close monitoring of excess, slow moving, aging and phase in and phase out models.
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as & when required.
- Generate MRP report daily and process purchase request for materials from MAS 200 system.
- Work closely with purchasing and planning team communicate delivery schedules & expedite required materials.
- Follow up on outstanding open orders not meeting targeted material supply plans.
- Manage and organize monthly and yearly cycle count activities.
- Prepare Demand Report, Inventory balances, Inventory report, and Stock count.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Ability to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Office applications.
- ERP systems knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Cultural awareness.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly in English, any further language is an added advantage.