Evaporation Cooling System
Utilizing the natural cooling effect of evaporation to combat seasonal dips in production caused by heat stress. Efficient cellular water media can achieve temperature reductions up to 20 degrees depending on temperature and humidity conditions. We can assist you in correct sizing and placement, and provide a realistic expectation of the effectiveness of evaporative cooling in your climate.
RCS Gen 2
GSI’s RCS Gen 2 is the combination of simplicity and effectiveness evaporation cooling system developed after years of field study and test, ideal for areas with hot and dry climate. RCS Gen 2 is a reliable climate control solution, requiring minimum installation and crafted for simple supervision and maintenance.
GSI only choose the cellulose pads with top quality, made of a special cellulose material that provides a large surface area for high cooling capacity. Chemical impregnation protects the pads from the influence of weather.
- Easy, convenient and flexible opening during cleaning and servicing
- Top profile with perforated pipe and deflector for an even distribution of water along the pads
- Design of float value assures the compact design of integrated trough and tank
- Bigger spray and pipe design that offers better spray effect
- Practical clip- retainers allow a simple and quick replacement of the pads, saving the and labor
- Easy installation and pipe cleaning
- Simplified system with huge water capacity allows as easy installation and maximum cooling effect with minimum hassle
RCS GEN 1
GSI evaporative utilize the natural cooling effect of evaporation to combat seasonal dips in production caused by heat stress. Cumberland offers two different styles of Komfort Kooler. The Closed Top System has been an industry favorite for many years. Made of ultraviolet stabilized PVC, this system offers great durability and longevity for the poultry environment. In addition, Cumberland’s rapidly growing Open Top System is available. This design offers the grower easy access to manage and maintain their evaporative cooling system and utilizes a combination of PVC and the highest quality of stainless steel or aluminum for years of dependable operation. Komfort Kooler Systems will adapt to new and existing poultry facilities.
GSI’s preformed square trough serves as a 3 gallon per lineal foot (44.8 liters per meter) water reservoir. Constructed of corrosion proof, ultra-violet stabilized PVC components, the trough allows unevaporated water to be recirculated back to the holding tank. A perforated tray snaps to the trough to hold pads firmly in place. Injection molded end caps and couplers speed installation.
Komfort Kooler Jet Pump
- No start switch.
- All jet pump kits will be factory assembled for easy field installation.
- Our new motor is a 3/4hp 208/230v -50/60Hz continuous duty CSA approved motor.
- This motor will also mount to the wet end of any previous model Jet Pump Kits.
Open Top Design
Made of high quality stainless steel or aluminum, this system will give years of dependable operation under the harshest conditions. The Open Top design allows you to see the water jets and easily check water pressure. It also offers access to the spray bar for cleaning. Pre-punched and heavy duty stainless steel components help simplify.