super saver heater
The Super-Saver XL heating line is a line of direct fired heaters that offer model variations for both inside suspension hanging and outside mounting. The inside mount model is a gas circulating heater that’s dependable and rugged construction, ideal for closed houses suitable for all ages and classes of poultry.
The outside mount models are forced air heaters that come complete with all relevant brackets and accessories for installation. Its superior combustion is provided by clean, fresh outside air which ensures healthy and safe heating for your poultry needs. All models are available with options for natural gas or liquid propane.
- Direct spark models available in 225,000 BTU
- High temp aluminized steel burn chamber
- Side swing door for easy access and maintenance
- Diagnostic lights for troubleshooting ease
- Standard adjustable “Y” heat deflector
- 1/3 HP totally enclosed thermally protected motor with sealed bearings
- Standard “1/2” gas cock installed at gas valve
- Back-up safety sail switch
- High limit safety switch (manual reset)
- On/off toggle switch
- Service-Saver enclosed control box
Super Saver Heater can be used for either inside or outside mount applications.
Super-Saver XL Specifications:
- The “Service-Saver” enclosed electrical control unit is sealed from debris such as dust and moisture and is accessible through a side swinging door making the unit easily field serviceable.
- The Electronic DSI Ignition is standard on all Super-Saver heater models. The heating chamber is made of high temp aluminized steel for superior rush protection. The cast iron burner is enamel dipped to eliminate dust adhesion and rust. The air intake surround increases combustion and heat change efficiency.
- A side swinging door design gives Easy Access to internal components like the “Super-Saver” control unit and blower motor, making it one of the easiest to service heaters on the market.