C-Lines offers multiple options for your farm needs be it for poultry, swine or commercial eggs. Our track record shows that growers using C-Lines structures recorded high livability rate, better FCR rate and save significant cost on long term maintenance. Our structures are constructed to be energy saving and durable and biosecure.
Generation Structures: Having acquired experience in the construction of large industrial farms, C-Lines knows how to preserve high-end assets for high profitability requirements.
Evolution Structures: Our range of options will offer products ranging from functional buildings to turnkey buildings. C-Lines skilled team will be able to advise you concerning the building design, the implementation of technical rooms, natural light, etc…; we will find the best way to ensure a long building life.
Infinity Structures: When your requirements do not fit traditional livestock operations requirements, our team of designers and engineers will find a solution to meet your highest demands. There is no limit to what you are able to achieve.
BENEFITS OF C-LINES STRUCTURE
- Custom design to fit every customer’s requirement
- Withstands extreme weather using 100% hot dip galvanized steel
- Fully bolted assembly for lowest shipping cost to site and fast installation
- Profiled ceiling avoids heat accumulation at the top, floor and creates an air gap to enable dynamic air ventilation
- Side walls improve insulation and avoid thermal bridging
- Avoid air turbulence with drop ceiling design clear span
- Provide excellent corrosion resistance and long building lifespan
- Save Energy cost with Insulation at walls and ceiling
- Tight house construction to facilitate control pf desired air- speed temperature with the least energy cost
- The Hired- Hand’s drop ceiling creates a more stable airflow across the house to achieve maximum ventilation efficiency
- The drop ceiling coupled with interior sidewalls yield more uniform air velocity and minimize variations in airflow occur from friction losses and obstructions
- By having a drop ceiling the number of fans needed to maintain the appropriate air velocity in the house could be reduce and this in turn would result in energy and cost savings
- In tunnel ventilation, mechanical fans create an air pressure difference between the inside and outside of the house
- The exhaust fans create a slight negative pressure or vacuum in the poultry house, which causes fresh air to enter the house through the designed inlets (cooling pad, air- inlet etc) to produce air exchange in the farm house
- The cooling pads are mounted at the pad service area which has a corridor extending out from the building
- Besides providing good protection against wind, light and rain and other environmental influences, the cool cell’s service room wetness and enable service and maintenance works to be carried out easily
- Wire netting is installed to protect the cooling pad and to keep the rodent away
- Optional curtain can be used to precisely control the required air speed for maximum ventilation efficiency
Glass wool Insulation
- Our quality insulation is made of glass mineral wool to maintain a consistent air temperature throughout the building, absorb noise and conserve energy
- They also help to keep out air that can bring it unwanted moisture
- Moisture is the most important controllable element in the fight against mold
- Our insulation, along with vapor barrier, help prevent condensation that can lead to mold and corrosion by keeping outside air out